bow down bitches
You can choose what kind of tree you want to become
Idk I just find this beautiful
just imagine cemeteries looking like this
a forest of living, changing, beautiful trees. I think a tombstone represents finality in death while a tree represents the continuation of life. It’s like you are living on symbolically through something greater than yourself. Each tree in a forest is a soul.
“I’m not ashamed of my sexuality by any means. The Rose of Tralee is about celebrating women’s intelligence, careers, their volunteer work. The question of sexuality just never came up.
Being gay and in a gay relationship is just one of the many things I identify and associate with. I’m confident in who I am as a person. I told my parents and they were supportive, as I knew they would be. If this can help any person to feel more comfortable with who they are, I’m happy”.
Marc Giai-Miniet is a French artist who makes creepy and fascinating dioramas that tend to feature reproductions of human organs, crime scenes, submarines in basements and wait for it … libraries.
The miniature tableaus are terrific examples of art’s ability to transform seemingly predictable, mundane scenarios into absurd, freakish, and beautiful visual experiences.
Giai-Miniet’s libraries are detailed and striking, replete with book cover art, author names, and identifiable typography. Occasionally a diorama’s title will conjure a loose narrative, an obscure starting point from which the viewer might further consider the art via
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
|—||19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)|
female character meme: non-humans(1/?) - Amy Dyer(In the Flesh)
" I’d been benched before I even got to play the game."
When I was a man, I thought it ended
Well I knew love’s perfect ache
But my peace has always depended
On all the ashes in my way
-“Arsonist’s Lullabye”, Hozier
“The key to Luna is that she has that unbelievably rare quality of actually not giving a damn what anyone else thinks of her.” - J.K. Rowling
I smell it in the air. It’s coming.
i want them to flinch, think twice before they reach out their callous hands to bruise.
i want to be a constant reminder to men that not everything is theirs for the taking.
This this this this.
You made us laugh, you made us cry, you taught us that laughter can be the best medicine, you made us think, and reflect about the possibilities of what dreams may come.
I’m reblogging this every time I see it
Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.