Please be nice to moths
They spend their whole caterpillar lives thinking theyre going to be beautiful butterflies and then they turn out ugly and everyone hates them.
Please be nice to moths
get out of here, moths are freaking gorgeous have you even seen them
what is there to not love about moths
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
I love crows
Ed Sheeran | Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
NEVER REBLOGGED SOMETHING SO FAST.
I have walked there sometimes, beyond the forest and up into the night. I have seen the world fall away and the white light of forever fill the air.
i may not be your cup of tea but i’m your 10th shot of tequila
THIS IS IMPORTANT
That’s right, we’ve reached 3000 followers, hurrah! To celebrate, I’m giving away a copy of Harry Potter agus an Órchloch, the Irish language translation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
Entering from overseas? Don’t worry, I’ll ship ANYWHERE!
HOW TO ENTER
It’s simple, just reblog this post! Remember, you can reblog all you want, but likes won’t count as entries! You don’t have to be following Irish Things, but it’d be nice if you did! Also, if you check out my personal blog it’d be very much appreciated, as I’ve been running this blog single-handed from day one.
That’s all there is to it!
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Tumblr Inc., apart from the fact that it is taking place on their website. It is not being run by them.
I will be using a random number generator to select a winner, so sending repeated ‘please let me win!’ messages won’t help your chances!
If you are under 18 and entering, ask the permission of an adult to enter, as you will have to supply me with an address to post the book.
This giveaway closes at 00:00 GMT on the 4th of October, so get going!
"You’re very bad at hiding things."
"I thought. I was pretty good at it."
Another reason I love Richard so damn much. We have that in common.
This feeling when you walk into big art supply stores …
I will always be grateful for how this was depicted in the film.